Label: Fontana - STL5540 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album, Reissue • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Blues Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock
· LP - RED DIRT - S/T Reissue of album, g Red vinyl, still sealed. Tracklist. A1 Memories. A2 Death Letter. A3 Problems. A4 Song For Pauline. A5 Ten Seconds To Go. A6 In The Morning. A7 Maybe I'm Right.
· · 74 () red dirt red dirt £1, (, Fontana STL ) The RC reissue of this fab LP allowed buyers the pleasure of hearing Brain Worker and Death Letter on vinyl.
· As for the music, Red Dirt is a lost classic. There is an element of the Doors Morrison Hotel period and a whiff of Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band in the rocking driving blues of tracks like Death Letter and Problems. Song For Pauline on the other hand harks back to the Delta of Robert Johnston comprising of only slide guitar and vocals.
· Red Dirt - Same. This major label top rarity with the iconic sleeve of Geronimo is quite a varied album from the exellent dreamy psych opener "Memories" with strings to dirty mean blues rock with gruff vocals, stripped down blues songs with good slide guitar to some kind of acoustic folk song "Death of a Dream".
· The loping “Rednecks, Red Letters, Red Dirt,” meanwhile, taps into Wallen’s gift for selling the type of nostalgia he perfected in hits like “7 Summers” and “More Than My Hometown.
- I Know, Dont Know How - The Concert Jazz Band* - Gerry Mulligan Presents A Concert In Jazz (Vinyl, L
- A Quai (Aus Dem Soundtrack Die Fabelhafte Welt Der Amelie) - Various - Die Fabelhafte Welt Des Chans